Get your appGET
Get your appGET
Thinkweb Co Ltd and its affiliates respect the privacy of its users and is committed to its protection by compliance with its privacy policies.
This policy describes the types of information collected through access of the website, mobile applications and other online services, how the information may be shared or used with third-parties.
The information we collect
Thinkweb Co Ltd (“Thinkweb”, “we”, “the company”, “us”, “our”) collects several types of information to ensure the proper running of our services:
- Personal Information (PI): Personal information refers to information which may be used to identify a specific person from the data or other information that we have. This information may include but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number and email.
- Information about your use of our services, including but not limited to booking information, dispatch information, and other usage details.
This information is collected directly when provided by you and through your navigation of our services.
The information you provide us
- Your account information such as name, address, age, gender, profile picture, telephone number, postal code, password and any other information associated with the creation of your profile for the use of our services. This information may be fetched from Third Party Providers when choose to you log in with using Google or Facebook.
- Your preferences in relation to your profile such as time zone, restaurants and language
- Your communication, content and public posts generated through your activity with the Services including but not limited to reviews, comments, food ordering details, table booking details, restaurant requests, usage history, photographs, contact information of other users you add to or provide during the use of our Services.
You may choose to contribute information such a comments or reviews to be published to publicly accessible areas of our Services or that can be transmitted to other users and third party providers of our Services. Public posts such as comments and reviews (User Contributions) are posted at your own risk and may be viewed by others. We cannot control the actions of other users in response to your public contributions. We recommend you be careful with sharing sensitive information in such contributions. Thinkweb may share public contributions with other businesses, contractors and partners and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party service providers.
- We may collect and store information from reservations and purchases made through the use of our services including but not limited to your address, phone number, billing information and payment or credit information. This information may be shared with third-parties that assist in processing and fulfilling such requests including but not limited to PCI compliant gateway processors. Credit card and payment information is encrypted using industry standard technologies.
Information we collect through automatic data collection services
Thinkweb automatically collects information about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of use of our Services, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Activity on the services: Information about your activity on the Services, including comments, bookings, dispatch orders, promotional codes and error logs.
- Mobile Status: For mobile users, information on active or inactive status of the application.
Information from third parties
How we use the information collected
- We share your information with contractors and our partners to support our services. These partners are contractually obliged to keep your information confidential and only use it for the purpose for which it was disclosed. This information is generally used for the purposes of bookings, dispatch orders (takeaway and delivery), discount codes, reviews and/or complaints.
- We may share information with third party service providers that provide us with services to process and collect payments, help us analyze our services, send push notifications to your device, send you communications via email, message or telephone to inform you about our products and services. We use third party service providers to host our databases, some of our services and products. Thinkweb may share your information with these providers to enable them to perform their services.
In such cases, Thinkweb may share your information with government agencies, courts, law enforcement or other legal agency on account of legal request such as subpoena, court order or government demand to comply with the law.
- If you use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- Your information may be used when necessary to apply our Terms and Services and other agreements, including for billing, collection and delivery purposes.
- Your information may be disclosed to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale or dissolution of Thinkweb Co Ltd or part of its assets. In such a case, personal information may be among the assets transferred.
- We may share your information in other instances where we have your consent.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. To understand more about cookies, click here https://www.aboutcookies.org.
When you sign in to Bon’App Services provided by Thinkweb Co Ltd, you opt in to receive emails and other forms of communication using the email address and other communication information provided. You can opt out by following the ‘Unsubscribe’ instructions in commercial emails.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.